mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "USB connection issue with MOXF6"

Posted on: April 23, 2014 @ 04:45 AM
Pmanpro
Total Posts:  7
Joined  04-23-2014

Hi guys.
I am having USB connection issue with my moxf6. I’m using cubase5 and win7 64 bit on hp 4 GB, i5 CPU laptop. The driver get disconnected and also the remote software fails to scan. My optical mouse also freezes. Can any one please help me to solve this problem?
Thank you.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 23, 2014 @ 04:56 PM
nbadesign
Total Posts:  994
Joined  08-20-2007

Pmanpro - 23 April 2014 04:45 AM

Hi guys.
I am having USB connection issue with my moxf6. I’m using cubase5 and win7 64 bit on hp 4 GB, i5 CPU laptop. The driver get disconnected and also the remote software fails to scan. My optical mouse also freezes. Can any one please help me to solve this problem?
Thank you.

Did you try to use MOXF with Cubase AI 7 that came as a free software with keyboard? You have one of the latest OS (although Win 8 is supported) and you are using Cubase that is rather old. Did you try to use MOXF Editor as a standalone application with the latest version of Yamaha Steinberg USB driver that supports both MIDI and audio?  Also, check whether you have installed driver for 64bit version of Windows OS. Another issue could be also firmware on your MOXF. Check to see if it is 1.03, otherwise you should update it.

Alex

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 23, 2014 @ 06:12 PM
Pmanpro
Total Posts:  7
Joined  04-23-2014

Thanks for replying.
I changed the whole laptop. I am using Toshiba and works fine with my MOXF6. I only have minor issue now. The remote editor does not activate Ins FX bottons on all trucks. Any suggestions?

Image Attachments
MOXF REMOTE EDITOR SCREEN SHOT.jpg
  [ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 24, 2014 @ 12:09 AM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

http://www.motifator.com/index.php/forum/viewthread/472174/

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Stereo piano
Next Topic: