mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Getting back original settings?"

Posted on: April 18, 2014 @ 07:44 PM
smallfry
Total Posts:  5
Joined  03-25-2014

I’ve been messing with the BRISTOL setting and completely screwed it up.
How do I get back to the original setting?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 18, 2014 @ 08:22 PM
cmayhle
Total Posts:  3116
Joined  10-05-2011
smallfry - 18 April 2014 07:44 PM

I’ve been messing with the BRISTOL setting and completely screwed it up.
How do I get back to the original setting?

I am going to guess this is a PERFORMANCE.  Unless you actually STORED it after ‘messing’ with it, it has not changed!  STORING does not happen accidentally...you must go through several deliberate steps to actually Edit and STORE a PERFORMANCE.

Simply navigate away from an edited PERFORMANCE, and then go back.  It will be unchanged.

However, if you did actually STORE the edited PERFORMANCE, there are (2) ways to get it back:

Either execute a Factory Set (page 19 MOX Owner’s Manual), or...re-LOAD that single specific PERFORMANCE from the ALL file you made for your machine before you started making changes and custom VOICES, PERFORMANCES etc.

Didn’t make a ‘Factory ALL File’?  You will this time after doing the Factory Set!

Be sure to SAVE any custom VOICES, PERFORMANCES, SONGS, PATTERNS, System Settings...etc. as an ALL File to USB thumb drive BEFORE executing the Factory Set.

Then, once you do the Factory Set, immediately SAVE to USB thumb drive, as a ‘Factory ALL file’.  You will be able to use it to restore over-written Factory PERFORMANCES (individually) in the future.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 18, 2014 @ 08:56 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
cmayhle - 18 April 2014 08:22 PM

I am going to guess this is a PERFORMANCE. [...]

Didn’t make a ‘Factory ALL File’?  You will this time after doing the Factory Set![...]

Yes, Bristol is Performance USR1:101(G05). If it has to be individually reloaded, it’s in the factory ALL file I posted in my moX-TEXT thread:
http://www.motifator.com/index.php/forum/index.php/viewthread/472111/

Download MOX_ALL_factory.zip

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Copy Arp Job - Where do I find it?
Next Topic:

More Preset Patterns? ››