mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "RESOLVED:  SITE “Catastrophic Failure”, Known Issues"

Posted on: April 08, 2014 @ 04:23 PM
jazz.preest
Total Posts:  263
Joined  06-06-2013

EDITED Apr-9, 1:45 PM (PST) All the following issues appear to be resolved…

------
Just a heads up to other “motifators” - looks like the site has experienced a catastrophic failure; recovery efforts likely in progress.

Known issues:

1. Only the first entry in a thread can be read for all threads with replies older than about 6:00 pm (PST), April 8
2. Replies probably exist, but the “SQL Statement” is erroring out (saw SQL error message earlier in the day when attempting to log in).
3. Most articles are missing from the support, e.g. only 1 article in both MOTIF XF and MOX, about 10 in MOXF, none in any other category. 
4. Search within motifator site returns nothing
5. All searches from Google, e.g. “site:www.motifator.com arpeggios” return the expected support article links, but when clicking, empty support view screen
6. As reported earlier by 5PinDin with similar experience) All my Inbox and Sent Private Messages (PMs) are now gone.
7. Subscribing to thread no longer works (maybe because PM functionality no longer works?)

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 08, 2014 @ 04:57 PM
jazz.preest
Joined  06-06-2013

+1

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 09, 2014 @ 07:21 AM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
jazz.preest - 08 April 2014 04:57 PM

+1

Site content is apparently being restored, bit by bit. However, a few days worth of messages have disappeared. As things are right now, it appears that the “+1” is a comment about your own previous message, but I assume that wasn’t the original situation.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 09, 2014 @ 12:35 PM
jazz.preest
Joined  06-06-2013
5pinDIN - 09 April 2014 07:21 AM
jazz.preest - 08 April 2014 04:57 PM

+1

Site content is apparently being restored, bit by bit. However, a few days worth of messages have disappeared. As things are right now, it appears that the “+1” is a comment about your own previous message, but I assume that wasn’t the original situation.

Actually, the +1 was a test to see if a reply was submitted and read (at the time, the reply was not able to be read.)

Should have written “test”, I guess…

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 09, 2014 @ 02:16 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

The XS forum is still MIA. It’s no longer listed here…
http://www.motifator.com/index.php/forum/index.php/

and an error is returned if the former link is used:
http://www.motifator.com/index.php/forum/index.php/viewforum/108/

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Two Keyboard Options
Next Topic:

xs forum! please tell me you all made a backup ALL file!!? ››