mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Cubase AI7 download"

Posted on: March 31, 2014 @ 07:06 PM
Reynolds230
Total Posts:  36
Joined  01-14-2013

I recently purchased a MOXF6 and am trying to download Cubase AI7 but without success. I have registered on the Steinberg website and used my download access code which came with the keyboard. In return I have been given an Activation code but I must first download the windows Cubase installer win zip. Each time I try to download the file, I get a message saying “download interrupted” Is there a network problem at Steinberg?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 01, 2014 @ 03:33 AM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

Or there could be a network problem at your end, impossible to know. Best way to proceed now is to contact Steinberg via your MySteinberg Account. There is some one there awaiting your email… By that I mean, that’s what they do, deal with customer issues, similar to the one you are having. Unless they are completely swamped they are pretty fast at getting back to you.

So from now on when you have any issue with your Cubase installation (you move to a new computer, you can’t download the program, whatever) you can contact them directly through you MySteinberg Account.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ motif XF8, Cubase 6.5 and Arturia V collection 3
Next Topic:

Audio Mixdown Issue - No sound ››