mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "motif XF8, Cubase 6.5 and Arturia V collection 3"

Posted on: March 24, 2014 @ 04:00 PM
janesmith230
Total Posts:  120
Joined  01-09-2011

I have XF8, Yamaha Firewire card installed in XF8 and Cubase 6.5. Everything is working perfectly

Hopefully this is an appropriate place to ask this question--

I bought Arturia V collection 3 of VST instruments and installed all. In Cubase only some of Arturia collection show up “VST Instruments”.

Anyone know how I can remedy this situation?

Phil

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 24, 2014 @ 09:02 PM
DavePolich
Total Posts:  6820
Joined  07-27-2002
janesmith230 - 24 March 2014 04:00 PM

I have XF8, Yamaha Firewire card installed in XF8 and Cubase 6.5. Everything is working perfectly

Hopefully this is an appropriate place to ask this question--

I bought Arturia V collection 3 of VST instruments and installed all. In Cubase only some of Arturia collection show up “VST Instruments”.

Anyone know how I can remedy this situation?

Phil

Your best bet would be to contact Arturia tech support directly by email. You can get
that contact link by going to their website.

I have all the Arturia instruments and they all work fine in Cubase 7.5 on my Mac running OSX 10.8.5. They also show up in Cubase 5.5 on my PC running Windows XP SP2. I’m not sure what your problem would be.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 25, 2014 @ 04:40 AM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

It might be an issue within the Cubase preferences, which is why we moved this thread to the Steinberg Forum heading.

It could be as simple as refreshing your VST Plug-in Information.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 25, 2014 @ 06:37 AM
frankE
Total Posts:  5350
Joined  12-23-2002

But please avoid double posting on the forum. I already provided the same advice Dave did in your other thread. Ordinarily one does not need to rescan when only part of the installation is found, but as BM suggests it’s worth a try, especially if you have different plug-in folders and a mixture of 64 and 32 bit plug-ins. Did you actually look in you plug-in folders to see if everything was there?

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Arturia VST, Cubase and Motif XF8
Next Topic:

Cubase AI7 download ››