mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "How to use assignable outputs"

Posted on: April 04, 2011 @ 09:02 PM
sickcuz
Total Posts:  6
Joined  03-01-2010

I’m relatively new to the Motif, and I cannot figure out how to use the assignable outputs.  I want to lay individual tracks into protools.  Right now I can send two by panning the mixer hard right or hard left.  I’m guessing this keyboard can actually split into 4 sounds.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 05, 2011 @ 09:03 AM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

Each PART of your Motif ES MIXING setup can be routed to either the main L/R output (the default) or you can remove it from the mains and send it to the Assignable L/R outputs as a stereo send or to just the Assignable L or just the Assignable R, when you need to send a mono signal.

Any PART routed to the assignable outputs is automatically removed from the System Effects, the Master FX, Master EQ and the System Outputs (main L/R). The PART will maintain its Dual Insertion Effect (if one is assigned) as it goes to the Assignable Output.

You route the PART to an OUTPUT with the parameter “OUTPUT SELECT”

Press [MIXING] From your SONG or PATTERN
Press [EDIT]
Press the PART button [1]-[16] to select the PART you want to assign
Press [F2] OUTPUT
Press [SF3] SELECT
The OUT SEL (OUTPUT SELECT) is typically set to L&R;_
Change it to whatever Output you wish to use.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 22, 2015 @ 12:35 PM
Devilselbow500
Total Posts:  1
Joined  07-09-2015

Please tell me how to assign a bass sound to the left output and a piano to the right side output on a motif es8. I have the sounds layered and split but I want the bass sound sent toy bass amp and the piano sent to a separate amp please help.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Need help with drums
Next Topic:

ES8 keybed removal or key replace ››