mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "question regarding importing user voices"

Posted on: August 10, 2022 @ 05:24 AM
SynthStation25
Total Posts:  8
Joined  11-22-2017

good morning motifator, question…
i have recently purchased a smartmedia card for my motif classic that i’ve been rediscovering lately after getting it serviced for repairs, and i want to start importing my own sounds inside (these sounds include samples from other motif keyboards i rented over the years, because i love them and i don’t have them as internal sounds inside my motif) and i want to integrate them into my motif classic, what is the complete process of importing .wav files into the motif and time stretching them throughout the key bed of the synth?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 27, 2022 @ 07:40 AM
SynthStation25
Joined  11-22-2017

okay so update, i managed to import the sounds onto my smart media card and into my motif classic, the mapping on the keys work
but now my only problem is the tempo time stretch, i want the sound to play with the same tempo throughout the entire keyboard,
i tried using the time stretch feature but it didn’t work for some reason, did i miss a step? am i doing something wrong? any advice would be greatly appreciated ;)

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 27, 2022 @ 09:09 PM
SynthStation25
Joined  11-22-2017

On second thought, Never mind
I finally figured out the problem, i had to set the accuracy to sound1 and increase the ratio of the time-stretching above 100, it finally works
Now to search for a big smart media card so i can import more user audio into my motif, if ever i wish to buy more commercial libraries

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Motif Classic User Voices
Next Topic:

Controlling VSTs in DAW via Motif 8 ››