mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Loading ES voices into XS"

Page 3 of 3
Posted on: February 18, 2021 @ 07:20 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
PeteParsons - 18 February 2021 03:53 PM

I set up the computer keyboard to the XS. I LOVE IT!! Now I need to try my hub. It is a powered one. This will make it SO covienient. Instead of reaching over my XS to change USB drives, it will be sitting right next to me.

Glad you like it. I used to find naming, etc., a pain until I connected a hub and ASCII keyboard .

PeteParsons - 18 February 2021 04:13 PM

I set up my usb hub plugging it into the XS first. To my surprise, the power light came on without me connecting the power adapter. It works fine. My question is could this be both a passive and powered hub? Should I leave it as passive or plug in the power cord?

Yes, there are hubs which will operate either as passive or powered. For passive usage, power is provided by the XS. Just don’t plug anything into the hub ports that would exceed the power the XS can provide, which is 500 milliamps (0.5 amps). An ASCII keyboard and 1-3 flash drives would be fine without additional power.

If you connect more than one flash drive at a time, you can select which is active in File mode after highlighting the “Device” line and pressing the [INC]/[DEC] buttons. If [SF6]LIST is pressed, any attached drives will be shown, and the one wanted can be selected via [INC]/[DEC] or [â–²]/[â–¼] cursor buttons. Or, an attached ASCII keyboard can call up the Device list by pressing its [F12] key, and selection can be made with its cursor or [ + ]/[ - ] keys.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 18, 2021 @ 07:45 PM
PeteParsons
Total Posts:  144
Joined  08-21-2020

Great! That’s awesome you can have more than one usb at a time plugged in. You just made things so much easier for me. Thanks.

On another subject, I find I have to constantly log in to this site. It seems to only remain active 24 hours even if I check the remember me box. What gives?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 18, 2021 @ 07:56 PM
5pinDIN
Joined  09-16-2010
PeteParsons - 18 February 2021 07:45 PM

Great! That’s awesome you can have more than one usb at a time plugged in. You just made things so much easier for me. Thanks.

You’re welcome.

PeteParsons -

On another subject, I find I have to constantly log in to this site. It seems to only remain active 24 hours even if I check the remember me box. What gives?

I don’t know. I’ve never experienced that problem - but then again, I’m not sure I’ve ever gone more than 24 hours without accessing Motifator. I’m also not sure whether that’s a good or bad thing.  ;-)

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 18, 2021 @ 09:37 PM
PeteParsons
Total Posts:  144
Joined  08-21-2020

It doesn’t matter how often you post. I logged in yesterday. This morning I was still logged in and posted. This afternoon I was logged out about 24 hours after I initially logged in. It may be my tablet. Gotta get me a desktop or laptop for online. I have an older XP for my music but don’t want to use it online.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 17, 2021 @ 09:13 AM
dsetto
Total Posts:  435
Joined  01-24-2014

It’s a good thing. … Thank you for the excellent information.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 17, 2021 @ 09:09 PM
5pinDIN
Joined  09-16-2010
dsetto - 17 June 2021 09:13 AM

It’s a good thing. … Thank you for the excellent information.

You’re welcome, and thanks for the kind words.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 18, 2021 @ 09:48 AM
momolove
Total Posts:  5
Joined  02-09-2018

thanks for the useful information too.

債務重組

[ Ignore ]  

Page 3 of 3

Previous Topic:

‹‹ XS vs XF
Next Topic: