mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "“Reset User 1 Voices” job question"

Posted on: January 26, 2021 @ 07:14 PM
BeeRad
Total Posts:  123
Joined  10-17-2006

I have made plenty of changes to user voices on my home XF8. was trying out some original factory performances in perf bank 1 that sounded wrong.  Realizing now that performance bank one appears to use voices from voice user bank 1, I did a factory reset and (also looked at my Melas libraian files).  While dong the “utility/job/factory reset” I noticed that there appears to be an option to “reset user 1 Voices” (instead of a complete factory reset?).  That would be great as I can leave everything in my other banks alone while I go thru the performance bank 1 to see if I want to save any.  HOWEVER, this menu item is grayed out, and I can’t seem to access this and put a checkmark in the box.  Any help?

PS COVID SUCKS, it has REALLY dampened my gig schedule.  Thank God I still have my good looks and humble charm.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 26, 2021 @ 09:10 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
BeeRad - 26 January 2021 07:14 PM

I have made plenty of changes to user voices on my home XF8. was trying out some original factory performances in perf bank 1 that sounded wrong.  Realizing now that performance bank one appears to use voices from voice user bank 1, I did a factory reset and (also looked at my Melas libraian files).  While dong the “utility/job/factory reset” I noticed that there appears to be an option to “reset user 1 Voices” (instead of a complete factory reset?).  That would be great as I can leave everything in my other banks alone while I go thru the performance bank 1 to see if I want to save any.  HOWEVER, this menu item is grayed out, and I can’t seem to access this and put a checkmark in the box.  Any help?

You can indeed reset the USR1 and UDR banks to factory state without doing a complete reset. Notice that by default the “All” choice is selected with a red check mark, and although grayed, the USR1/UDR choice also has a check mark. If you uncheck “All” (and don’t check Power On...) what remains is what you want. Just press [ENTER] once you’ve deselected “All”.

BeeRad -

PS COVID SUCKS, it has REALLY dampened my gig schedule.  Thank God I still have my good looks and humble charm.

You have my sympathy.

At my age looks aren’t usually that important, and humility isn’t always my strong point. ;-)

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ MotifXF Factory Default Image
Next Topic:

Need advice on purchasing an XF ››