mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Wish that assignable pedal switch could latch."

Posted on: April 02, 2020 @ 03:15 PM
kshacklett
Total Posts:  22
Joined  03-15-2020

I’m quite used to being able to toggle between fast and slow Leslie with the sustain pedal on my Korg Kronos.  It is essential when I play left hand bass.  Near as I can tell, the MOX only allows the assignable pedal switch to be momentary.  I don’t want to have to hold it down to keep the Leslie speed fast.  I want to put my foot right back on the volume pedal after switching speeds. 

I wish that Yamaha would continue to make such easy improvements on the MOX.  It may be a few years old but it’s still nearly ideal for the sit down, one board, duo and single gigs that I do.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 02, 2020 @ 04:06 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

There are latching footswitches available.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 03, 2020 @ 12:52 AM
kshacklett
Total Posts:  22
Joined  03-15-2020

Sure..plenty of switches will latch...but I don’t want a separate switch to fiddle with.  I want my sustain pedal to do the job.  Don’t think it’s going to happen without the MOX latching the signal.  Oh well..I don’t plan to play left hand bass gigs with the MOX so it’s another “no big deal”..

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Assignable knob function is a mess!
Next Topic:

Memory problems with my MOX6 ››