mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Audio and MIDI tracks not in sync when using an external instrument in Live 9 (Yamaha Motif ES7)"

Posted on: February 09, 2017 @ 10:45 PM
alec8876
Total Posts:  2
Joined  01-19-2017

When using my hardware as an external instrument, my audio recording seems to be a few milliseconds behind my MIDI signal when I play and when I record and playback tracks. I have tried adjusting the latency, reduced latency when monitoring, delay compensation, and the MIDI clock but none of it seems to be making any difference at all.

I’m using Ableton Live 9 Standard on a Mac with a Yamaha Motif ES7 as a hardware synth plugged into a Focusrite Scarlett i2i4. Please help because I feel like I have tried everything I could find online, thanks!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 10, 2017 @ 09:50 AM
meatballfulton
Total Posts:  3022
Joined  01-25-2005

Send me a PM and I can help walk you through the various settings to get the audio in synch.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 01, 2019 @ 09:12 AM
ryanluckey
Total Posts:  11
Joined  05-31-2019

Hello, I am noticing this as well. I am on the Motif 6 (classic) and running ableton live 10. Were you able to correct the delay?

[ Ignore ]