mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Howto Workflow Motif XF/XS Performance with Arpeggio to Pattern"

Posted on: December 29, 2018 @ 06:09 PM
Pablos544
Total Posts:  16
Joined  06-15-2014

Hi guys.

As promised here’s my demo of the workflow of how to start with some rough ideas and sketch them in the Yamaha Motif XF6 + XS7 + XF8 Performance Mode.  Video shows how to add Arpeggios dynamically and really give your creativity spice.  Finally the video shows how you can wrap all this up by quick-starting a Pattern Production with all your Arpeggio power ideas and adding more creativity traditionally.  I’ve tried to comment all what I’m doing so you can easily reproduce the steps yourself maybe after just a couple of watches.

Hope it helps.  P

Link: Howto Workflow Motif XF/XS Performance with Arpeggio to Pattern

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 05, 2019 @ 12:35 AM
billymark8663@gmail.com
Total Posts:  1
Joined  01-04-2019

I am having a look ahead in your subsequent submit, I will try to get the cling of it! You really make it appear really easy together with your presentation however I in finding this matter to be really one thing which I feel I might by no means understand. It kind of feels too complicated and very vast for me.

Complete Microsoft office setup and Antivirus Protection. 
office.com/setup|office.com/setup|mcafee.com/activate|office.com/setup

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 20, 2019 @ 01:03 PM
Pablos544
Total Posts:  16
Joined  06-15-2014
billymark8663@gmail.com - 05 January 2019 12:35 AM

I am having a look ahead in your subsequent submit, I will try to get the cling of it! You really make it appear really easy together with your presentation however I in finding this matter to be really one thing which I feel I might by no means understand. It kind of feels too complicated and very vast for me.

Complete Microsoft office setup and Antivirus Protection. 
office.com/setup|office.com/setup|mcafee.com/activate|office.com/setup

No worries Billy. 

I was just as intimidated.  That’s why I did these videos. 

These last weeks I’ve re-done the videos so everything is really easy-to-follow.  There are onscreen prompts explaining how you reach the difference parts of the system with the navigation.

I cover what I think is the ‘meaty’ stuff of the Motif.  Loading sample sounds, inputting live vocals, using effects, and freely using Arpeggios to aid your creative flow.

What I hope is that this is something you can build on.  So any time you get an idea you’re gonna feel it’s do-able because by watching these videos. 

it’s worth being familiar with the manual though.  Check out the Motif’s Reference manual specially, and the Motif’s Owner’s manual.

Phil’s Clendeninn’s demo of power features of Motif:
Phil Clendeninn’s Performance quick-start composition

My more basic “How do you get off the ground” videos:

Yamaha Motif XF XS Performance Arpeggio thru Pattern
Yamaha Motif XF / XS Pattern Arpeggio plus Effects
Yamaha Motif XF XS Sample Slice
Yamaha Motif XF XS Audio Effects vocals

Respect,
Pablo.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 20, 2019 @ 01:19 PM
5pinDIN