mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "USB Stick not showing samples ???"

Posted on: November 10, 2018 @ 05:17 AM
eastbay57
Total Posts:  4
Joined  12-04-2016

Frustrated, updated software, followed the procedure with the file menu’s and still do not see flash samples in the Load menu, however i see the MOXF reading the USB stick memory, installed the flash card with 1GB memory watched you tube videos and even read the manuals, i am not one to brick my axe but i am not a fool, the break down with the proper procedures with installing with a USB stick needs to be explained in a more common sense way, all answers are welcome on this issue, also everything was formatted, for what i hear many people been having these issues with motif’s and the MOXF series ..this way

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 10, 2018 @ 07:07 AM
eastbay57
Total Posts:  4
Joined  12-04-2016

Finally found the solution, had a faulty USB flash drive, however the MOXF has a whole different way with accessing it files coming in i am wondering how the MODX files will exchange coming in as well, i am posting this link on the basic steps with how to use the file utility to save someone the hard-ache i went through getting this done, also make sure your OS is up to date with the latest firmware as well it helps, heres the link to the video that makes is simple https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZGiooRPqx4&feature=youtu.be

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ MOXF8 mechanical key noise - Any Solution?
Next Topic:

How to erase Flash card? ››