mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Motif XS Factory sound file"

Posted on: January 18, 2018 @ 08:02 AM
Wolfgang T.
Total Posts:  74
Joined  11-07-2013

Hello,

I’m searching the File for the factory Sounds of Motif XS, but I didn’t find it still now, can anybody help me - thank you !

Wolfgang T.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 18, 2018 @ 01:33 PM
cmayhle
Total Posts:  3116
Joined  10-05-2011

If you mean PERFORMANCES when you say “factory sounds”, they are in the machine and can be re-instated with a Factory Set.

See Resetting the User Memory to the Initial Factory Settings on page 22 of the Motif XS Owner’s Manual.

**Per the CAUTION you see on that page, be sure to SAVE your XS present conditions to a file via USB thumb drive, to insure you do not permanently lose important data, as a Factory Set will overwrite ALL User Data.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 18, 2018 @ 01:39 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

Do you have a Motif XS? (Your member profile indicates MOXF6.)

If so, a factory reset will restore all the User Voices, Performances, Songs, etc., to what an XS had when new. Note that the factory User Voices are just copies of what’s in the Preset Voice banks. Any important User data should be backed up before doing a reset.

If you don’t have a Motif XS (or XF), an XS “All” file isn’t of much use, since it can be directly loaded to only an XS or XF.

What purpose do you have in mind?

EDIT: cmayhle posted while I typed.  :-)

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 18, 2018 @ 05:11 PM
Wolfgang T.
Joined  11-07-2013

Thats right..., I have a MOXF6, but I’m interested in new sounds and as I know the Motif XS has some nice sounds and performances. Therefore I was thinking to transfere the soundsfile trough the John Mela Tool, that I can load it in the MOXF.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 18, 2018 @ 05:59 PM
5pinDIN
Joined  09-16-2010
Wolfgang T. - 18 January 2018 05:11 PM

Thats right..., I have a MOXF6, but I’m interested in new sounds and as I know the Motif XS has some nice sounds and performances. Therefore I was thinking to transfere the soundsfile trough the John Mela Tool, that I can load it in the MOXF.

The MOXF has all of the factory Preset Voices found in the XS, plus the additional bank from the XF.

I’m attaching a zipped “All” file saved from my factory reset XS. The User Voices, as I previously explained, are just copies of the Preset ones, and all can already be found in the MOXF. You could extract Performances, although many of them are also found in a factory set MOXF.

File Attachments
Factory_XS.zip  (File Size: 312KB - Downloads: 568)
  [ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 18, 2018 @ 07:32 PM
Wolfgang T.
Joined  11-07-2013

Thank you very much for your prompt advice and the File from the XS !

This forum is really very helpful !

Many greetings from Vienna - Austria

Wolfgang T.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 19, 2018 @ 05:41 AM
5pinDIN
Joined  09-16-2010
Wolfgang T. - 18 January 2018 07:32 PM

Thank you very much for your prompt advice and the File from the XS !

You’re welcome!

Wolfgang T. -

This forum is really very helpful !

It says “Support for the Motif Community” at the top of the page. I think most members try to live up to that.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Motif XS VST in Cubase Video
Next Topic:

Motif XS7 Song Sequence Disappears ››