mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Why (again) might the Voice in my Song sound SO weak compared to Voice version?"

Posted on: July 24, 2017 @ 02:19 PM
muscarella
Total Posts:  542
Joined  11-01-2003

I’m just reviewing and tweaking some Songs and I’m just blown away by how lame the Voice sounds when I compare them to the same patch in Voice mode.  Is this really just a matter of resetting the Parameter w Voice switch? And should I be doing that with every single voice in the Mix, even the sequenced/recorded ones?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 24, 2017 @ 02:59 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

Parameter with Voice and applied effects are reasons why a Voice can sound different when used in a Part.

Your member profile and previous posts seem to indicate that you have a MOX and/or MOXF. However, you’ve posted in the XS forum - this support article would apply to that model:
http://www.motifator.com/index.php/support/view/copying_voice_data_to_a_performance_or_mixing_program

If you have an XS, please edit your profile. If not, the specifics of the article won’t apply, although the basics will.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Recording arpeggio
Next Topic:

MIDI Signal is Gone ››