mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "drum fades in and out in performance mode"

Posted on: May 20, 2017 @ 01:45 PM
gamazz
Total Posts:  91
Joined  11-13-2004

As i play the piano part with the drums in performance mode the drums seem to fade in and out as i play. also there’s a crash of cymbals on another performance every time i hit a chord.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 20, 2017 @ 02:05 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
gamazz - 20 May 2017 01:45 PM

As i play the piano part with the drums in performance mode the drums seem to fade in and out as i play.

A bit more information might help. What are you playing?

gamazz -

also there’s a crash of cymbals on another performance every time i hit a chord.

See the MOXF Reference Manual, Accent Phrase on page 14 and Accent Velocity Threshold on page 29. AccntVelTh can be turned off, if desired.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 20, 2017 @ 02:28 PM
gamazz
Joined  11-13-2004

MOXF8

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 20, 2017 @ 02:42 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
gamazz - 20 May 2017 02:28 PM

MOXF8

Since you posted in the MOXF forum, I presumed a MOXF - that’s why I provided page numbers in the MOXF manual for the other question.  :-)

I’ll try to be a bit clearer. What are you playing on the MOXF8. Is it a factory Performance? If so, which one? Etc. Please be specific.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 20, 2017 @ 03:57 PM
gamazz
Joined  11-13-2004

I found the page you suggested . thank you . i was using a user present i created . Now i’m dealing with another issue. i sent up a performance and i play the first chord and the arp drums dont start i play the first chord again and around the 3rd time it starts. it clear im triggering something. i have the arp on contentiously not just when i play

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ MOXF Video Review
Next Topic:

Considering buying the MoXF ››