mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Sounds differs in performance mode and song mixing"

Posted on: April 26, 2017 @ 06:01 AM
velmurugan
Total Posts:  24
Joined  09-12-2016

Hello,
I created a new performance(Piano with strings layer, Bass split and drum) and recorded it to song no.4.. it was recorded in first 4 track.. sound hears good.. but when i had recorded the same phrase directly in song no.5, I selected the same 4 tones in 4 tracks by using Mixing.. sound hears with low volume and low effect.. i compared the track 1(Glassgow) of both song no.4 and song no.5.. i couldn’t find any differences betwen this two tracks in voice effect except chorous send and reverb send.. what is the reason? How to solve this? Thank you..

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 26, 2017 @ 09:09 AM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

There are several Parameters that might not be set correctly. When selecting Voices for Parts in a Mixing, you may want to first turn on Parameter with Voice.

See http://www.motifator.com/index.php/support/view/mox6_mox8_parameter_with_voice
and page 114 of the MOXF Reference Manual (http://download.yamaha.com/file/60478).

If you have already selected a Voice for a Part, you can turn on P.WithVce, temporarily select another Voice, and then reselect the one you want.

----

You could also copy Parts from the original Mixing in your Song 4.
See Mixing Job on page 120 of the Reference Manual,
[F3] COPY > [SF1] PART
and the linked information on page 70.

----

If you want to copy a Mixing from one Song to another, a Mixing Template can be created from the original Song. See Storing the Mixing settings as a Template on pages 126 to 127 of the Reference Manual, and [F4] TEMPLATE > [SF1] MIX on page 115.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 26, 2017 @ 11:44 PM
velmurugan
Total Posts:  24
Joined  09-12-2016

Thanks a lot 5pinDIN.. got it..

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 27, 2017 @ 09:42 AM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
velmurugan - 26 April 2017 11:44 PM

Thanks a lot 5pinDIN.. got it..

You’re very welcome, I’m glad that helped.

[ Ignore ]