mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "NEW USER HELP"

Posted on: December 05, 2016 @ 06:30 AM
ianbfc123
Total Posts:  11
Joined  08-19-2010

I am trying to set up a performance mode using an existing arpeggio performance as it has the instruments I need. When I turn off the arpeggio I lose the instrument sound - no noise comes out at all.

Can any of you kind people tell me what to do - also can I change the volume level of each individual sound as some seem quite low and pulling the slider volume up doesnt seem to make it as loud as you think it would.??

Last question, how do I take one of the instruments and transpose down but leaving the other 3 as they are?

ta

ian

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 05, 2016 @ 11:04 AM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
ianbfc123 - 05 December 2016 06:30 AM

I am trying to set up a performance mode using an existing arpeggio performance as it has the instruments I need. When I turn off the arpeggio I lose the instrument sound - no noise comes out at all.

Can any of you kind people tell me what to do -

Check the setting of ARP Play Only for each Part of the Performance - make sure it’s “off” for any Parts where you want the Voice to play when Arps are off.

For details of this and the following two Parameter settings, see pages 109-110 of the XF Reference Manual (http://download.yamaha.com/file/48531).

ianbfc123 -

also can I change the volume level of each individual sound as some seem quite low and pulling the slider volume up doesnt seem to make it as loud as you think it would.??

First check the Volume settings for each Part. Other things can usually be done if that proves insufficient.

ianbfc123 -

Last question, how do I take one of the instruments and transpose down but leaving the other 3 as they are?

Note Shift can be used for the relevant Part.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ voice in song mode question
Next Topic:

Motif XF as synthesizer - is it worth it? ››