mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Duplicated waveforms ar still there…."

Posted on: October 01, 2016 @ 04:52 AM
Leijdekkers
Total Posts:  5
Joined  06-15-2015

Hi all.

I have a lot of duplicated waveforms on my FL1 board. I know now how to avoid this, but I want to get rid of the duplicated ones.

I red this:

“Installing and removing data from Flash Boards is a labor intensive task. If you have 125 Waveforms you need to Delete, you might consider formatting the Board and just installing the data you want. This is easier from the standpoint of the number of button presses you need to make. Deleting one by one, does get it done, but at some point (and I think having 125 duplicates would qualify) it’s simply easier to wipe the Board and simply install just what you need”

So i saved an “ALL” file with samples, formatted the FL1, checked if it was empty, then loaded the ALL file with samples, and when i looked in the flashboard, al the duplicated ones are there again!

What went wrong?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 01, 2016 @ 07:46 AM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

Welcome to the forum.

An “All” file saved “with sample” will contain all Waveforms, including duplicates. If you have an older “All” file that was saved before the duplicates were created, reformat the flash module and load that. If not, and there are too many duplicate Waveforms to delete one-by-one, then perhaps this thread will provide a practical solution:
http://www.motifator.com/index.php/forum/viewthread/476318/

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ S90ES Piano sounds in XF????
Next Topic:

Urgent! Note Shift more than +24 in song mode? ››