mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Montage pre-NAMM spoiler"

Page 42 of 43
Posted on: February 12, 2016 @ 06:22 PM
leefuji
Total Posts:  8
Joined  04-25-2014

Enjoy some awesome (leads/sweeps/pads/arp sounds etc) I’ve never heard in any of the other demos before. 

Yamaha Montage Sound Guide - Synth Sounds Demo
https://youtu.be/VFyXMPkFvFU

Edit:
Two more

Yamaha Montage Sound Guide - Orchestral Strings & Acoustic Sounds Demo
https://youtu.be/jObR8avIAkY

Yamaha Montage Sound Guide - Pianos EPs Clavs Organs Demo
https://youtu.be/di0DHn8WD0o

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 13, 2016 @ 06:22 AM
Jote
Total Posts:  1549
Joined  07-29-2002

You are absolutely right. Discussing “the architecture of your dreary soul” and name calling others is so much more productive meaningful than discussing “something that has already been designed” - how could anyone have missed that. People here are definitely more interested in reading whose contributions you await and when. Thank you for steering this pointless thread into the right direction and let me know if you need any help.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 13, 2016 @ 07:50 AM
Jote
Joined  07-29-2002

Thank you for helping us realize I have “no real world experience of anything”. I wish I had tons of “real world experience”, so that I’d be able to state “no real world experience” about a person I merely know from a forum about a particular brand of synthesizers. I really admire your skills and I bet everyone in this thread envy that I’m the center of your attention and not them. Thanks again and let me know if I can help you in any way.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 13, 2016 @ 03:30 PM
Michael Trigoboff
Total Posts:  647
Joined  09-05-2011

The [Ignore] button is an excellent way to reduce Unnecessary Thread Clutterâ„¢…

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 13, 2016 @ 05:17 PM
davlippo7
Total Posts:  252
Joined  10-06-2010
Michael Trigoboff - 13 February 2016 03:30 PM

The [Ignore] button is an excellent way to reduce Unnecessary Thread Clutterâ„¢…

I tried that button and confirmed it as requested and nothing different happened. The same post was still back in front of me.

UPDATE: Well, today it worked but yesterday it did not or I accidentally ignored the wrong person. Oops.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 13, 2016 @ 06:59 PM
Jote
Joined  07-29-2002

Dear psychobabble, I really admire your dedication. To put so much thought into trying to convince others that some people on a niche internet forum are inferior to you. And you even use bold typeface! I mean - that IS extra effort after all. Your forum “status” couldn’t be more right - you’re truly a “Pro” in whatever it is that you are trying to accomplish here. Kudos on your courage! I know that some people would feel “silly” or even “embarassed”, but not you! Keep it up.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 13, 2016 @ 07:59 PM
Jote
Joined  07-29-2002

No, it is your reply that is EXACTLY what I expected!

And now I’m done with the charity of entertaining you. I won’t be reading your replies anymore, but I know you’ll keep replying anyway, because that’s EXACTLY what I expect.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 14, 2016 @ 03:41 PM
davlippo7
Joined  10-06-2010

I propose that we have a “Zoolander” type of “synth-off” if you will. Those with disputes can challenge each other in the arena of synth knowledge and skills on the keys. Who can remove their underwear while playing difficult passages with one hand. This is going to be awesome!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 14, 2016 @ 04:21 PM
Jote
Joined  07-29-2002

In ~14 years of my presence on this forum I’ve never had the urge to use the “Ignore” feature. Not once. Well.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 14, 2016 @ 07:17 PM
davlippo7
Joined  10-06-2010
Jote - 14 February 2016 04:21 PM

In ~14 years of my presence on this forum I’ve never had the urge to use the “Ignore” feature. Not once. Well.

The sad thing is that we have to actually have and use an “Ignore” button on an electronic musical instrument forum. Now a brass forum I could understand because those guys are real egomaniacs. BTW I also play trumpet.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 17, 2016 @ 08:28 PM
lordbachus
Total Posts:  85
Joined  08-28-2009

Anyone left here that actually wants to discuss the possibilities of the Montage..  And express their wishes for future software updates and expansion?

Instead of throwing mud at eachother?

I hope i can make the Montage sound this muddy if i want to..  Now that would be a really muddy sound..

-----------

Products like Karma for Motif, or Varranger evolve around sending program changes to the Motif/Montage ...  With only 8 channels accessible from the keyboard, its programs like Karma for Motif or Varranger that are perfect for using the other 8 channels…

I am still worried that with the absence of single voices, you can not change the instruments on a channel with a program change preventing programs like Varranger to send midi changes.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 17, 2016 @ 09:52 PM
dsetto
Total Posts:  435
Joined  01-24-2014

This Motif XF sub-forum is dedicated to supporting the Motif XF. I figure Mo’ Lounge is a good place to discuss the Montage.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 18, 2016 @ 04:05 AM
dsetto
Joined  01-24-2014

My motivation for offering my opinion is with hopes this place be a vibrant Motif XF development nook on web, without distraction of G.A.S.. And perhaps others share some aspect of my sentiment.  I do apologize for being over-reaching.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 18, 2016 @ 12:07 PM
davlippo7
Joined  10-06-2010

Where is everyone, everyone, everyone? I hear echos.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 18, 2016 @ 01:52 PM
dsetto
Joined  01-24-2014
5pinDIN - 18 February 2016 01:31 PM
G-XF - 18 February 2016 12:18 PM

Hi when will the new Yamaha Montage be arriving in the UK I need the exact date because I will be travelling and I want to take it with me! Thanks.

Please post Montage-related material in Mo Lounge.
http://www.motifator.com/index.php/forum/index.php/viewforum/132/

[ Ignore ]  

Page 42 of 43

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Obscure bug
Next Topic:

CP70 samples for Motif XF ››