mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Put track to arpeggio—help"

Posted on: February 03, 2016 @ 11:24 AM
jovert
Total Posts:  15
Joined  11-17-2009

Hello there, my problem seems pretty simple but I it seems I need to reach out to this forum to get it. I already read the arpeggiator explored and velocity zone articles but it doesn’t seem to give me a direct answer. Anyhow below is my problem.

Basically, I wanted a simple guitar strum pattern. So in pattern mode I was able to do that by using the sort chord and separate chord. The pattern is as simple as down-down(on first count in 4/4 time signature) then up-down(on 4th count in 4/4 time signature). But its going to be a lot of work if I keep doing this sort chord and separate chord for the whole song in every measure. So I thought of putting this strum pattern to an arpeggio so that I can just press the keys and the guitar voice will simply play the simple guitar strum arpeggio in different chords I play.

But after I created the arpeggio, while in the pattern mode, using the same steel string af 1&2;guitar voice I used to create the arpeggio, and selecting the saved arpeggio I just created for that voice, the output or sound is not the same. Well the way it strum is right (down-down, up-down) and it does it at the correct timing I wanted, but the sound of the guitar is like a muted strumming. Am I missing some settings here when I used the put track to arpeggio feature? In fact the guitar voice I’m using is the same when I created the arpeggio. Please help…

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 03, 2016 @ 10:09 PM
jovert
Total Posts:  15
Joined  11-17-2009

Ok my bad… I went again and do the put to arp feature and now it worked. It could be that the first time I did it I selected the wrong track. Anyhow thanks for reading

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 09, 2016 @ 01:09 AM
richie1027
Total Posts:  686
Joined  10-14-2008

Glad to be of help! 😏

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Motif XS7 Keyboard glitching badly
Next Topic:

Headphone Output ››