mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Performance editor iPad and motif rack xs"

Posted on: November 02, 2015 @ 06:54 PM
yéyé93
Total Posts:  9
Joined  11-08-2009

Could you tell me if performance editor is compatible with motif xs rack ?
Because it is the apps witch does t work ( message timeout deliver), the others apps Yamaha work well...with the right set of midi channel, with the transmit as well with the receive button.
TY for your answer.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 02, 2015 @ 08:26 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

See http://faq.yamaha.com/fr/en/article/music-production/accessories/apps/performance_editor_essential/6722/6777

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 05, 2015 @ 05:49 PM
nbadesign
Total Posts:  994
Joined  08-20-2007

yéyé93 - 02 November 2015 06:54 PM

Could you tell me if performance editor is compatible with motif xs rack ?
Because it is the apps witch does t work ( message timeout deliver), the others apps Yamaha work well...with the right set of midi channel, with the transmit as well with the receive button.
TY for your answer.

If you want this and other iPad apps to work properly with Rack XS, you should use iMX interface.
It provides connection between 5pin MIDI ports (IN and OUT) on Rack XS and iPad connector. If you have iPad 2 like me, you could connect it directly to 30pin iPad port. For newer devices, you’ll need 30pin to lightning adapter.
Although you could connect Rack XS to IPad via USB using Cammera Connection Kit, transmitting and receiving MIDI data is with lot of errors and sometimes it could be impossible.

Alex

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Midi connection between Nord stage 2 and Motif Rack
Next Topic:

New sounds ››