mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "SysEx Dump of MOXF in Song Mode"

Posted on: October 13, 2015 @ 04:26 PM
smudy75
Total Posts:  1
Joined  10-13-2015

Hi all,

first of all i am a beginner of this MOXF6, i got now. Please be patient with me :) (and sry for bad english)

My question:

I am using Cantabile Live Host and have my Songs organized there. At the moment i am using an Integra 7 and for each Session i sent the SysEx Dump to fire the Integra with the needet Voices. Works good.
Now i will do the same with the MOXF. As i know i have to use Song or Pattern Mode and choose all needet Voices and parameters with the MOXF Windows Editor. After this is done, is it not possible to make a SysEx Dump without saving this. As later via Cantabile i sent the Dump back to have my MOXF in the Settings i had prepared ?

Hope this was written understandly :)

Thanks

Frank

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 13, 2015 @ 06:17 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

Welcome to the forum.

I think I understand. You should be able to edit a Song or Pattern Mixing, either directly on the MOXF or using the Yamaha Editor synced to the MOXF, and then Bulk Dump the data from the MOXF to a SysEx file. (See page 121 of the MOXF Reference Manual.) The SysEx can be sent back to the MOXF when desired.

I don’t own a MOXF - I have a Motif XF (and XS) and it is not necessary to store the edited Mixing before dumping the data from the Motif. I believe the same is true for the MOXF.

I hope that helped.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Some questions from a new Moxf8-owner....
Next Topic:

MOXF Audio Driver for El Capitan ››