mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Can you edit recorded samples stored in a waveform?"

Posted on: October 10, 2015 @ 07:16 PM
PhD
Total Posts:  38
Joined  12-27-2014

One of my other synths had a patch i liked, and I wanted it as a voice in my XF. So I sampled it directly into my XF via the INTEGRATED SAMPLING feature – I recorded about 2 notes per octave, then mapped/transposed them across all 88 keys.

The USER voice I created for the most part sounded good, except one or two of the samples I recorded has a click in them. So, for example, the first sample I recorded, from C1,-E1, sounds good, but the next sample, from F1-B1, has a click in it. My question is this – How do I go to go to only that second sample and edit it, without affecting the other samples i recorded?

Thanks very much.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 10, 2015 @ 09:27 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

First, make sure you have a backup just in case your editing doesn’t go as planned.

If the Waveform is in User memory (SDRAM), select the Waveform and KeyBank for editing, as per page 126 of the XF Reference Manual. If the Waveform is stored in a flash module (FL1 or FL2), first see page 14 of the XF Supplementary Manual (http://download.yamaha.com/file/53105), “Editing a Waveform on the Optional Flash Memory Expansion Module”.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 10, 2015 @ 11:45 PM
PhD
Total Posts:  38
Joined  12-27-2014

Awesome, thanks!

[ Ignore ]