mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Sound via usb Only with the mofx souncard?"

Posted on: August 29, 2015 @ 06:34 AM
scareb
Total Posts:  3
Joined  08-29-2015

Hi guys.
This is my 1s post here and i very exited.
I have i problem with my new moFx and cubase 7.
I connected my mofx to cubase via a motu sound card, the mofx is also connected to cubase via usb.
I get the sound from the mofx via the audio cables but NOT from the usb.
When i change the sound card to the Mofx internal soundcard i get audio from the usb.
the question is.
Can i only get usb sound when i work with the mofx soundcard??
I hope you can help me guys.
peace.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 29, 2015 @ 12:34 PM
MrMotif
Total Posts:  1122
Joined  10-02-2002

First, welcome to the forums on Motifator.com.

I’d recommend you choose one method at a time and, unless there’s good reason to switch between the MOXF’s interface and MOTU, stick with one interface too. I’d follow the set up instructions for connecting to Cubase using the internal interface and then, once you’re solid on the options involved with doing that, possibly try substituting the MOTU should the need then exist.

In general, you do have to understand, and then make choices in terms of which outputs you’re using.

If you get stuck at any particular point I’m sure help can be given.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 30, 2015 @ 05:06 AM
scareb
Total Posts:  3
Joined  08-29-2015

Hi. Thnx for helping me.
yesterday i noticed all is working fine.
now the mofx is working together with the motu sound card, i do not need to change the sound card, and i get sound from the mofx when i chose the mofx vst instrunent and when i change the midi channel to another instrument i get only midi information like i want.
the problem was att i never restart my computer after the installation of all mofx program and drivers.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Loading to User Bank without erasing other User Banks?
Next Topic:

ProTools | First ››