mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Loading to User Bank without erasing other User Banks?"

Posted on: August 27, 2015 @ 08:58 PM
DallasXanadu
Total Posts:  76
Joined  05-20-2015

Kind of a basic question I’m sure, but I’m just starting to dig into this beast. I have purchased 2 sets of sounds (Organimation and Vintage Keys).  While they install in 2 different user banks, loading one causes all other data to revert to factory sounds, also wiping out my Favorites.  How do I load one set without overwriting everything else?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 27, 2015 @ 09:30 PM
cmayhle
Total Posts:  3116
Joined  10-05-2011
DallasXanadu - 27 August 2015 08:58 PM

Kind of a basic question I’m sure, but I’m just starting to dig into this beast. I have purchased 2 sets of sounds (Organimation and Vintage Keys).  While they install in 2 different user banks, loading one causes all other data to revert to factory sounds, also wiping out my Favorites.  How do I load one set without overwriting everything else?

Instead of LOADING as an ALL file...which overwrites all USER data...you will want to LOAD as 1BANK VOICE.

See 1BANK VOICE on page 156 of the MOXF Reference Manual.

You will be setting the Source BANK from the Library ALL File, and setting the chosen Destination BANK on your machine.

All other USER BANKS will remain unchanged.

This Thread may be useful to you.

[ Ignore ]