mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Midi Events to stop song automatically"

Posted on: August 23, 2015 @ 04:28 AM
Umbe82
Total Posts:  7
Joined  11-07-2010

Hi everybody,
I explain my problem with my Motif XS7.
I have created a song with only one midi track (a single note hold for few beats). I have upload a wave file linked to track.
Then I play the song,but the sequencer continues to play also when the midi track ends. There’s the possibility to stop song automatically at the end of the midi track through midi events?Which are the midi instructions to insert to stop the song?
Thank you in advance.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 23, 2015 @ 04:55 AM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

By default the sequencer stops when the end of the longest track is reached. However, if a track is set for Loop Playback, it will keep repeating the portion between the Start and End points that are set. Are any tracks set to loop?

See Loop Playback Settings on page 185 of the XS Owner’s Manual.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 24, 2015 @ 09:54 AM
Umbe82
Total Posts:  7
Joined  11-07-2010

Hi,thanks for the fast reply.Nobody track is set for loop.There’s only one track but the sequencer don’t stop when the end is reached.There’s the possibility to stop it by sysex information?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 24, 2015 @ 10:59 AM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
Umbe82 - 24 August 2015 09:54 AM

Hi,thanks for the fast reply.Nobody track is set for loop.There’s only one track but the sequencer don’t stop when the end is reached.There’s the possibility to stop it by sysex information?

There are no commands that can be placed within a sequence to stop it. The sequence should stop at the end of the last measure. What do mean by “the sequencer don’t stop when the end is reached” - what is happening (playing)?

See Bad_Mister‘s post in this thread:
http://www.motifator.com/index.php/archive/viewthread/75626/
Although other models are discussed, the information basically applies to the XS.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Song Master Volume
Next Topic:

My Presets in Perform mode are no more available ››