mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "n12 + Yosemite + Cubase 6"

Posted on: August 19, 2015 @ 01:57 PM
keith.roche
Total Posts:  837
Joined  01-29-2007

Hey There,

Back to the forums after a long time.  Just updated my Mac to Yosemite and I have lost the named channels in Cubase VST Connections with n12, as in picture.  Previously, every channel was appropriately named making it easy to make the routing. Is there something that I’m doing wrong ?

Bad_Mister ? Anyone ?

Also, the only reason why I updated from Lion to Yosemite was to upgrade my Cubase 6 to 8. Should I do that first before sorting this out ?

Image Attachments
Screen Shot 2015-08-19 at 9.51.55 PM.png
  [ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 19, 2015 @ 10:55 PM
keith.roche
Total Posts:  837
Joined  01-29-2007

Sorted partially, and documented here in case anyone needs to refer in the future.

Somehow the issue is only limited to Cubase 6.
I carried out removal of all drivers & extensions related to n12. Then carried out upgrade installation from C6 to C8 Pro. And then downloaded and installed latest Steinberg FW Driver & Extensions & updated n12 firmware to the latest, following which I had successful results in Cubase 8 Pro. The channel names & MIDI I/O are all there and worked flawlessly when I opened sessions from C6 in C8.

However, the problem still remains with C6 VST Connections.
I can live with it, as I wouldn’t be using C6 much but it would good to know if the issue is related to improper installation on my side.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ <delete>
Next Topic:

How To "Track Out" XF Tracks into Cubase ››