mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Recording performances to PC"

Posted on: July 26, 2015 @ 07:56 PM
joden1
Total Posts:  52
Joined  07-26-2015

I did try a search but didn’t get very much..probably the way I asked the question...anyway I wanted to ask for links to instructions on how to record all four performance parts, including arp changes, to individual tracks on my PC (Sonar).

I sorta got a bit confused in the manual. Only had the MOXF for a few days, and so far so good, but I really need to figure out how to get this data across. The recorder on the MOXF is also a bit confusing, for me anyway :)

Thanks

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 26, 2015 @ 10:21 PM
joden1
Joined  07-26-2015

I used the search engine here, which is , really, where one would tend to look, hey!

And those tow links are for AUDIO recording,I want to record the performances as MIDI data. I thought that saying record arp changes might have been enough to denote MIDI, but I should have written it clearly.

It is MIDI data I want to record.

Thanks

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 26, 2015 @ 10:30 PM
cmayhle
Total Posts:  3116
Joined  10-05-2011

This Article was written using Cubase as the DAW, but can certainly be adapted to Sonar.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 26, 2015 @ 11:13 PM
joden1
Joined  07-26-2015

Thanks - looks like it has some good info. :)

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 27, 2015 @ 02:10 PM
Reynolds230
Total Posts:  36
Joined  01-14-2013

It will be faster and easier for you to record the performance with the arp changes directly in the MOXF sequencer. Just press record and it does the job. You can then load or transfer the recorded tracks to the DAW of your choice.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Need confirmation on sound of file from MOXF
Next Topic:

Library with samples ››