mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Motif Users are BEGGING for a new workstation . Why ?.Because Motif XF sucks ?."

Page 2 of 2
Posted on: January 22, 2015 @ 11:07 PM
ABmagic
Total Posts:  164
Joined  10-17-2010
BeBopDeluxe - 22 January 2015 08:43 PM
meatballfulton - 22 January 2015 08:41 PM

I’m begging that the people who started this thread will all buy a Kronos and go start moaning over at the Korg forums.

Good for you man!
Maybe give’em a map or something.... they lost?

You defend your Motif because your Motif is a bad sucking synth.
If Motif is really that great for you ther’s no need to defend your gear.
Only poor gear needs to be defended . No Ferrari driver will defend his Ferrari because is a Ferrari and words are not necessary
I’m sick and tired to see a lot of monkeys defending Motif . If Motif is so great ther’s no need to defend this synth .
It seems that Motif is not great at all

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 23, 2015 @ 04:43 AM
zpink
Total Posts:  427
Joined  08-02-2014

Look, there’s a monkey who’s found some crayons. How adorable

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 26, 2015 @ 01:07 PM
RobinVT
Total Posts:  210
Joined  01-16-2012

What about enjoying what you have, play and record your music with the machine you like and leave all this other garbage where it belongs.  If you don’t like the Motif, get rid of it!  I, for one, like the Motif XF, because it is a machine that I wish I had when I was an active musician playing in public.  Now I can sit back, relax, and try composing music with my own band, only without the personality conflicts...haha.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 26, 2015 @ 05:40 PM
my03
Total Posts:  38
Joined  12-01-2014

ABmagic,

you really need to cool down. I don’t think anyone here dislikes the current Motif-range (on the contrary). What’s wrong with being eager to see whats in store for us in the future? I know i am. I am totally satisfied with my moxf6. It sounds awesome. I got myself a Krome afterwards and that is kind of ok also, but the moxf destroys it sonically.

But, being players AND tech-heads (as for the latter, speaking for myself) then yeah, new gear is always interesting. I will probably seriously check out the upcoming stuff from Yamaha (Montage/ReFace). Do i need it? No, probably not. Can it bring something interesting into the mix? Probably yes, Sure!!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 18, 2015 @ 12:51 AM
grueser2
Total Posts:  11
Joined  09-13-2010

How about posting some of your music that you produce with your Daw using all those Vst’s you
Love, then we can better judge your opinions and of course your ability to prove your point ;)

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 24, 2015 @ 11:44 AM
DavePolich
Total Posts:  6820
Joined  07-27-2002

If and when a new workstation from Yamaha is released, you can rest assured that some people will immediately hate it and complain about it. Just as they do when any company releases any new product. It’s always a “disappointment” to these people, none of whom will
actually buy anything new. They just prefer to diss anything they can’t afford to buy or don’t
understand how to use.

It doesn’t matter whether it’s a new Yamaha product, or a Korg product, or a Roland or a
Kurzweil product or a Dave Smith synth or a Native Instruments synth or a new Arturia synth or a new plug-in from ANYBODY...haters always get the first jabs in right away. Make no mistake, haters are losers. Ignore them and make your own decisions.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 25, 2015 @ 11:34 AM
ewencam12
Total Posts:  11
Joined  03-21-2015

And if you look at the tyros range as well they have kepted there value i was think of even getting a tyros 2 but opted for a XF6 with i think resembles they tyros 4 and parts of Yamaha XG.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 09, 2015 @ 03:26 PM
Hamad
Total Posts:  36
Joined  07-02-2013
ewencam12 - 25 July 2015 11:34 AM

And if you look at the tyros range as well they have kepted there value i was think of even getting a tyros 2 but opted for a XF6 with i think resembles they tyros 4 and parts of Yamaha XG.

The biggest mistake that a lot of people are doing is comparing between Motif and Tyros , because these two keyboards are never to be in same range specially in quality of the sounds , I say that because I had the experience with Tyros 4 & Motif XS , maybe if you listening to the voices of Tyros in the first time you will feel it’s incredible but actually The voices are fake , compressed and very weak, while the voices of Motif are more realistic not compressed (live quality ) and when you comparing between both of them in recording you will know what I mean

Sorry for my bad english typing

[ Ignore ]  

Page 2 of 2

Previous Topic:

‹‹ What NextGen Yamaha Synth will look like...
Next Topic:

Best News from Yamaha at NAMM 2015 ››