mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "new motif sound sets found on soundcloud ..!!"

Posted on: June 02, 2015 @ 08:04 AM
newsynth
Total Posts:  29
Joined  05-08-2015

i found some realy great motif xs xf mox-f sound sets demo’s on soundcloud check it out >>>
https://soundcloud.com/motifmoxsoundheaven

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 02, 2015 @ 09:45 AM
my03
Total Posts:  38
Joined  12-01-2014

ah, you mean that place where the psychotic dude.... Ron something..... sells other peoples sounds.

no need to check that out

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 02, 2015 @ 10:17 AM
DavePolich
Total Posts:  6820
Joined  07-27-2002

Yeah that’s Ron’s site. He’s a thief, can’t put it any other way. Don’t support him or his site.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 02, 2015 @ 11:06 AM
newsynth
Joined  05-08-2015

mh well i don t get a positive idea on this forum i m visit this forum just for a couple weeks but seems when people link upload any good motif music stuff i get lots of negative reactions i dont understand this problems - the only thing i can judge on is that the created songs and pattern modes performance mode sounds sets are realy amazing and it did learn me to after load some of thes sound sets . a lot to discover the many options in like pattern mode mix chain mode and it learns a lot how to edit voice mode patches to the already rercorded multi section pattern presets that what makes it for me very intresthing as a new motif xf player - ps all the negative reply sounds a bit of ????  why sorry that i must say this , but there is no better made on motif music to find on this forum but from now on i will not link - upload any motif music on this forum - i only thought motif players would find this intresthing ??  seems not grts BG

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 02, 2015 @ 11:08 AM
newsynth
Joined  05-08-2015

ps i also try to share and upload some of these sound sets that i get for FREE but also that is not posible so what can be do on this forum ???

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Uptown funk soundset
Next Topic:

Rick from playkeyz ››