mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "New Virtual Pianos Collection for the XF now available"

Posted on: October 11, 2012 @ 07:57 PM
DavePolich
Total Posts:  6820
Joined  07-27-2002

The DCP productions/VR Sound “Virtual Pianos Collection” for the XF is now available at the Shop. Over 259 MB of samples, 48 voices including three grand pianos, as well as bonus electric grand, vibes, Rhodes and Wurlitzer voices and more. Optimized for the XF. Go here:

http://shop.motifator.com/index.php/voice-libraries/motif-xf/pianos/virtual-pianos-collection-for-the-motif-xf.html

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 28, 2012 @ 10:20 PM
drraw
Total Posts:  54
Joined  04-09-2010

Wife just bought the collection for me.  I do have the added memory, but I have never installed additional sounds before.  What do I need to do?  Does the file need to be on a stand alone thumb drive?  Thanks!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 28, 2012 @ 11:30 PM
Joshy
Total Posts:  1823
Joined  08-05-2007

Dave, do you have a website where I can hear the MP3 demos of this library? My screen reader is not cooperating with me when I try to listen to them in the Shop. The names of the demos are showing, but I can’t find the links to them.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 29, 2012 @ 01:19 AM
moxrox
Total Posts:  440
Joined  11-28-2011

Joshy, the Shop page uses Adobe Flash, which is why you can’t see the links.  I just sent you a private message on this forum that has the links to the demos.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 29, 2012 @ 11:17 AM
meatballfulton
Total Posts:  3022
Joined  01-25-2005

drraw,

You get complete loading instructions with the sounds.

If you have your XF connected to your computer hard drive over Ethernet or WiFi you can install the sounds directly from the computer.

If you do not, you will need a USB stick or USB hard drive.

You can have the sounds loaded onto a stick and shipped to you by mail from the shop for an additional cost.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 29, 2012 @ 08:55 PM
drraw
Joined  04-09-2010

Meatballfulton, All I got was an email with a link to download the zip file...nothing more.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 29, 2012 @ 09:26 PM
cmayhle
Total Posts:  3116
Joined  10-05-2011
drraw - 29 December 2012 08:55 PM

Meatballfulton, All I got was an email with a link to download the zip file...nothing more.

Have you downloaded the file?  There should be LOADING instructions in that file.

Un-zip the file to see what is in it.  The file will have to be un-zipped on the USB drive for the machine to be able to use it anyway.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 29, 2012 @ 11:30 PM
drraw
Joined  04-09-2010

Aha! Found it. I will execute the instructions and get back to you with the results.  Thanks!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 30, 2012 @ 12:17 AM
cmayhle
Joined  10-05-2011
drraw - 29 December 2012 11:30 PM

Aha! Found it. I will execute the instructions and get back to you with the results.  Thanks!

I am guessing you have had your XF for a while and have USER settings and sounds you want to keep, so DON’T FORGET TO SAVE an ALL FILE to USB before loading the library!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 25, 2015 @ 04:51 PM
drraw
Joined  04-09-2010

It has been some time now since I successfully loaded up the virtual piano sounds and I absolutely love them.  Here is a question you may be able to help me with: I recently purchased B’s Knee and it overwrites the user 4 location when I install it.  I realize that I can re-install the virtual piano sounds, but is there a way to be able to have them both on at the same time?

I have a Yamaha 1GB Flash Board installed in my MOTIF XF8

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 25, 2015 @ 04:56 PM
cmayhle
Joined  10-05-2011
drraw - 25 May 2015 04:51 PM

It has been some time now since I successfully loaded up the virtual piano sounds and I absolutely love them.  Here is a question you may be able to help me with: I recently purchased B’s Knee and it overwrites the user 4 location when I install it.  I realize that I can re-install the virtual piano sounds, but is there a way to be able to have them both on at the same time?

I have a Yamaha 1GB Flash Board installed in my MOTIF XF8

See your Other Thread.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ all song file management motif XF
Next Topic:

Looking for Ethnic library for my XF8? ››