mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Just bought an XS - loyalty samples?"

Posted on: May 22, 2015 @ 08:00 PM
Darwiniandude
Total Posts:  3
Joined  05-21-2015

Looking for the loyalty samples inc s700 offered for download from Yamaha years ago. Any pointers? Much searching online has come up fruitless.

Loving the XS6, got it second hand. I used to work in a music store when it was new. Great piece of kit.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 22, 2015 @ 08:15 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

Welcome to the forum.

XSpand Your World contents:
http://www.motifator.com/storage/support/XpandWorldindex.pdf

Downloads:
http://www.motifator.com/index.php/main/comments/xspand_your_world_content_updated_with_new_free_downloads/

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 22, 2015 @ 09:02 PM
Darwiniandude
Total Posts:  3
Joined  05-21-2015

Thanks a million. :)

I registered on this site years ago back in the classic / ES days, forgot the login. Nearly bought a Motif back then.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 22, 2015 @ 09:47 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
Darwiniandude - 22 May 2015 09:02 PM

Thanks a million. :)

I registered on this site years ago back in the classic / ES days, forgot the login. Nearly bought a Motif back then.

In that case, welcome back to the forum.  :-)

Although I didn’t register here at the time, I first got interested when the Classic Motif came out and I played one a bit at a music store. When the ES was introduced, I downloaded everything I could find about it, and gave some thought to getting the Rack model, using one of my other keyboards to control it. After realizing that a keyboard model had some significant advantages, I eventually got an XS6.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ one part out of tune in performance mode
Next Topic:

Sample load time ››