mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "John Melas’ editors?"

Posted on: May 21, 2015 @ 07:51 PM
szurcio
Total Posts:  29
Joined  10-03-2009

What are the advantages of John Melas’ Motif ES editors (especially, Voice and Mix) over the Yamaha editors?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 22, 2015 @ 09:00 AM
Muzikman2008
Total Posts:  14
Joined  05-18-2015

I dont think there is much difference, I bought the waveform editor, but i bought the “bundle” and thought the waveform editor was included but it wasnt, so ended up buying both the bundle and the seperate drum editors etc..The interface is cleaner and easier to understand On John Melas versions. But thewaveform editor is the one to get if you have a Flash Expansion card installed.It seems a bit pricey for what it is, but meh.. i saved money buying the Mutec 1Gb flash board £100 less than yamahas version..so…

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 22, 2015 @ 11:20 AM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
Muzikman2008 - 22 May 2015 09:00 AM

[...]But thewaveform editor is the one to get if you have a Flash Expansion card installed.It seems a bit pricey for what it is, but meh.. i saved money buying the Mutec 1Gb flash board £100 less than yamahas version..so…

The only Motifs that can use flash modules are the XF and MOXF. Earlier models such as the ES don’t have that capability.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Drivers...drivers...drivers
Next Topic:

UPS for ES? ››