mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "fader controller for MOXF ?"

Posted on: April 14, 2015 @ 03:18 PM
mozizo
Total Posts:  59
Joined  01-18-2006

Hello..
is someone use a fader midi controller with MOXF ?

just got MOXF8,and a nice little fader controller with 8(or 4) to fit on top would be great.. even better if there is some kind of 8 flat ribbon control midi to “glue” on top permanently. mainly to use it as volume control for performances/patterns on live gigs ,and as hammond bars in voice mode.

(i know its can be done with ipad, but real physical controller is much preferable for me)

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 14, 2015 @ 03:45 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

Perhaps this will help:
See the HINT on page 30 of the MOXF Owner’s Manual.
See the HINT on page 36 of the MOXF Owner’s Manual.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 14, 2015 @ 06:08 PM
nbadesign
Total Posts:  994
Joined  08-20-2007

mozizo - 14 April 2015 03:18 PM

Hello..
is someone use a fader midi controller with MOXF ?

just got MOXF8,and a nice little fader controller with 8(or 4) to fit on top would be great.. even better if there is some kind of 8 flat ribbon control midi to “glue” on top permanently. mainly to use it as volume control for performances/patterns on live gigs ,and as hammond bars in voice mode.

(i know its can be done with ipad, but real physical controller is much preferable for me)

You should check nanokontrol (http://www.korg.com/us/products/controllers/nanokontrol2/).
It is small, USB powered and not expensive. But, you will need either laptop or some other interface
in order to connect USB controller and MOXF.
You said that you don’t prefere iPad, but did you see or try Yamaha’s app Faders & Pad?
Feel is like a real hardware and it could be easily set. And you don’t need any additional interface, computer, etc.

Alex

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 19, 2015 @ 07:45 AM
mozizo
Total Posts:  59
Joined  01-18-2006

nano control is not suitable for my needs as it needs computer indeed!

can MOXF work with android phone ? i have sony xperia z2 lollipop,OTG cable and latest MOXF OS.. but seems moxf is not recognized

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 19, 2015 @ 03:47 PM
nbadesign
Total Posts:  994
Joined  08-20-2007

mozizo - 19 April 2015 07:45 AM

nano control is not suitable for my needs as it needs computer indeed!

can MOXF work with android phone ? i have sony xperia z2 lollipop,OTG cable and latest MOXF OS.. but seems moxf is not recognized

I don’t think so. You should use some iOS based device, either iPad or iPhone. There are some nice recording apps on Android from IK Multimedia and even Cubase IC pro for wireless Cubase control, but direct connection of Android device and MOXF is not possible. Maybe someone who has tried also such a connection could post his/her experience.

Alex

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ can i create user micro tuning ?
Next Topic:

How to create a pattern ››