mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Cubase 6 64 simply will not ‘see’ MOX as VST"

Posted on: April 08, 2015 @ 05:57 AM
acoustimax
Total Posts:  10
Joined  04-08-2015

I completely completely confused. I have followed all the instructions at....http://www.motifator.com/index.php/support/view/mox6_mox8_cubase_and_the_editor_vst

I click on Devices/MOC Extension Setup and that works, I have the MOX as the ASIO, I have installed the latest USB driver and then read on another forum that the MOX won’t work with any driver above 1.6.1 so I installed that

If I press the DAW button on the MOX everything works as it should, but no matter what I try I simply cannot get the MOX to list amongst the Cubase VST Instruments

Last night at least it was listed among Cubase Plug IN Information, now that’s vanished, although even though it did list, it didn’t when I clicked Cubase VST Instruments

I have installed the Remote Editor and Stand Alone/VST (how can it be stand alone and VST???)

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 08, 2015 @ 07:44 AM
zpink
Total Posts:  427
Joined  08-02-2014

Hi

First, it can and is both a standalone executable and a DLL which is used when you load it as a VST.

Have you successfully used the standalone version of the editor?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 08, 2015 @ 07:49 AM
zpink
Joined  08-02-2014

I won’t have access to my own Cubase for a few days so can’t check, but is the dll present in your VST3 folder?

Not sure if I had to update/scan VST info after I installed it.

Best of luck!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 08, 2015 @ 08:02 AM
acoustimax
Total Posts:  10
Joined  04-08-2015

I have got VST Editor coming up in Cubase now - hooray - not, a case of premature jubilation

I make changes i the editor and they are not reflected in the MOX, I can’t even change the instrument, it’s like pulling teeth, I’ve been 3 days o this, I think I’ll ditch it and go back to my Triton

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 08, 2015 @ 10:25 AM
zpink
Joined  08-02-2014

That sounds like you have it offline.
You can tell at the top of the editor.
It’s time well spent to read the manual too. I kept syncing the wrong way myself in the beginning.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ MOX Live Performance
Next Topic:

USB Drivers and such ››