mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Converting a XS (sample based) voice to an ES voice (Mellotron Archive)"

Posted on: March 28, 2015 @ 04:25 PM
Michiel D
Total Posts:  191
Joined  11-16-2009

Hi there, I have both an XS and an ES. With the XS came a voice set ‘Mellotron Archive” which has some really cool voices, based on mellotron samples. I want to put one of those voices (Ocarina) in my Motif ES as well. Is this possible? (Don’t think the voice uses more than 4 elements). Suppose the samples can be abstracted and loaded info the ES, but than ... How to crate this one voice? Has anyone tips or tricks? I really do not want to use my computer/ software .... Thanks for any help! Kind regards

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 28, 2015 @ 07:54 PM
nbadesign
Total Posts:  994
Joined  08-20-2007

Michiel D - 28 March 2015 04:25 PM

Hi there, I have both an XS and an ES. With the XS came a voice set ‘Mellotron Archive” which has some really cool voices, based on mellotron samples. I want to put one of those voices (Ocarina) in my Motif ES as well. Is this possible? (Don’t think the voice uses more than 4 elements). Suppose the samples can be abstracted and loaded info tthe ES, but than ... How to crate this one voice? Has anyone tips or tricks? I really do not want to use my computer/ software .... Thanks for any help! Kind regards

It is possible, but only with additional software, Motif Creator from Chicken Systems.
If you need only to convert few voices, you could send me a p.m.

Alex

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Sampling from a CD to my es6
Next Topic:

Formatting a USB for ES6 ››