mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Neo Ventilatorll with an S90ES"

Posted on: February 16, 2015 @ 11:03 PM
mnkeys
Total Posts:  1
Joined  07-16-2008

Has anyone had any luck hooking up a Neo Ventilator with an S90ES? I have a Ventilator (Leslie 122 rotary Speaker simulator) hooked up to my S90ES. Seems to only work when I disable (press the “Effects By-Pass” button on the keyboard. But then I lose all the unique effects for the whole Organ sound from the S90ES, just to get the rotary speaker effect from the Neo Ventilator. Any Ideas. Is the Ventilator really only meant for “Digital Organs”?

MNkeys

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 16, 2015 @ 11:12 PM
MrMotif
Total Posts:  1122
Joined  10-02-2002

Doesn’t sound right (or likely). You’ll need to see what external switch command your Thermal Interpolator (do I have that right?) needs to see in order to be activated and then find/program the appropriate controller you can use on the S90. Worst case you may need a separate MIDI footswitch but I’d be surprised if the S90 can’t handle that. Does the Verbal Terminator have a Learn capability?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 17, 2015 @ 02:35 PM
BeeRad
Total Posts:  123
Joined  10-17-2006

I have a vent I use with my nord c1.  I also have an s90es.  Am snowed in today, may try it.  To use it with my C1 and have it sound good, i have to give it the best raw organ sound possible.  If I forget to turn off the internal C1 rotary effect, it will sound horrible running thru the vent.  If I was forced to figure how to use it with s90 I would hook it to an assignable out and send a clean unmodulated organ out to it.  Again, you have to get the best raw sounding organ (put vent in bypass while you tweak the s90) before sending it thru the vent for it to sound good.  The Nord has a great internal Leslie, but I like to use the vent for quick physical adjustments of the Leslie effect.

[ Ignore ]