mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Yamaha SY77 free patches?"

Posted on: February 09, 2015 @ 03:16 PM
Faethon
Total Posts:  40
Joined  12-31-2009

Hi everyone. I bought this amazing synthesizer 2 days ago. This is absolutely powerfull and awesome synth, and i want to download some free patches and test them. I have found some banks but those are in .T format or .J format.
My pc do not support floppy drive and i can not copy those banks to a disk and put it on SY77. So, i want to ask if there is a way to convert those banks to .mid or .sysex format and send the files to the SY77 through MIDI IN.
Also, does anyone know a site with free patches (or have some free patches) on .mid or .sysex format he may share with me? I will start creating my own sounds but i want to check some patches created by other users before i start creating mine.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 09, 2015 @ 05:43 PM
stoneb3
Total Posts:  851
Joined  06-05-2011

Congrats on the cool board. You might want to check out Yamaha Forums in the U.K., they have a section for this synth along with a generous and knowledgeable user group.

http://www.yamahaforums.co.uk/forum/index.php

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ motif 6 software
Next Topic:

Tablet or Other Device for Sheetmusic and Cubase ››