mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Any Guides on creating custom soundset from multple libraries?"

Posted on: January 27, 2015 @ 11:12 AM
mikebengel
Total Posts:  86
Joined  03-16-2013

I ran into a problem organizing sounds from multiple library’s.  I’m using John Melas software.  I thought I would copy the performances that I liked also and it would take the user voice along with it.  Then just move the user voice to a different bank.  That didn’t work.  Will JohnMelas(waveform editor) work in this context.  I’m basically picking out the performances from different libraries, and need to move the assotiated voices around since different library’s all seam to relate to user voice bank[4] and they will overlap.

lol...Hope this makes sense.  Maybe there’s some tutorial or video I could get that would help me.  Thank’s

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 27, 2015 @ 08:23 PM
MrMotif
Total Posts:  1122
Joined  10-02-2002

I don’t believe there is a commercially produced video on this but youtube might be worth searching of course. The process of Performance/Voice compilation is inevitably complex seeing as Performances are ‘simply’ collections of Voices so if you move/change a Voice/location you need to take care that you’re not ungluing a couple of dozen Performances in the process. The Melas editor may be ‘intelligent’ enough to help in this regard but realistically, probably not. Your best bet may be a large pot of coffee and a spreadsheet.

[ Ignore ]