mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "New System Updater - moxf_v110-2 - “File not found” or “error” ?? Not loading OK"

Posted on: November 24, 2014 @ 12:42 AM
Forrest88
Total Posts:  30
Joined  05-15-2008

Trying to load New System Updater - moxf_v110-2 - and getting messages -->"File Not Found” or “error” ??
I cleared my USB and even reformatted it to be sure it was clear, loaded the file as the ONLY file on the USB, and extracted all files (uncompressed).  I inset the USB in the OFF MOFX, hold the “level” button as directed when booting up the MOFX and always get the File Not Found continually. I cleared the USB and downloaded the file again from the Yamaha site.  Same results.

Any suggestions as to what I an doing wrong or not doing right??  Any help appreciated - THANKS!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 24, 2014 @ 09:25 AM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

It appears that what you did was to copy moxf_v110-2.zip to your USB drive and uncompress it there. If so, that will place the uncompressed files in a folder (named moxf_v110). However, the MOXF can’t find the file it needs (8L26OS_.PGM) if it’s in a folder.

The usual procedure is to uncompress moxf_v110-2.zip on your computer, and then copy 8L26OS_.PGM to the root of the USB drive.

Here’s what the Readme file instruction says:
1. After downloading, copy the uncompressed following files to a USB flash memory. No other files should be present on the USB flash memory.
8L26OS_.PGM

As long as 8L26OS_.PGM is not in a folder, the MOXF should be able to find it.

Another possible problem can be if the USB drive isn’t compatible with the MOXF. Have you used this drive with the MOXF before?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 24, 2014 @ 05:27 PM
Forrest88
Total Posts:  30
Joined  05-15-2008

OK - THANKS - I had the updater uncompressed YET in a file.  Pulled it out of the file and worked just fine per instructions and now updated and working as before with the set up I had stored re-installed/loaded.  Good advice with all these particulars.  GRATTIUDE AS ALWAYS .....

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Saving a mix
Next Topic:

Live Volume ››