mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Split-Keyboard with Ability to Hold or Sustain 2nd Voice"

Posted on: October 26, 2014 @ 07:58 PM
case
Total Posts:  1
Joined  10-26-2014

I’m trying to set up my S90 with a split keyboard: piano voice on bottom, and pad voice on top holding a couple of notes to fill in the background. I just want to press one or two keys for the pad and have them hold indefinitely and release with a foot switch, or allow the foot switch to act as if it was sustaining that voice.

Bad_Mister in a Dec. ‘03 post ( http://www.motifator.com/index.php/forum/viewthread/470566/ ) gave what seems like a great workaround for this by setting up AEG RELEASE to accomplish this. I tried to figure out how to do it but haven’t been able to do it.

I’d appreciate it if anyone else has tried to do something like this. I play occasional keyboard for a church worship band and want to set up just the one keyboard.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 01, 2014 @ 08:05 PM
markadeleon
Total Posts:  62
Joined  09-14-2012

what about setting up another keyboard controller like a mini controller or something for those few notes to midi back to the s90xs.  but controller should have a foot pedal input and you are good.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ S90ES Mysterious Sustain Problem
Next Topic:

Patch change from S90ES to Ultranova ››