mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "PLEASE HELP! saved my patterns onto usb flash drive and all my sounds in my moxf have been altered!"

Posted on: October 25, 2014 @ 08:33 PM
wajmusic
Total Posts:  10
Joined  08-05-2014

so i look in the Manuel for moxf page 60, tells you how to save settings to usb flash drive, I followed all steps, except type I changed to pattern ( since Im trying to save my pattern to a flash drive so I can load it onto another moxf, I hit execute, all done!, except now all my sounds have been changed!!!!WHAT THE HECK.  some of the pianos sound super reverbie some of the other sounds i cant even explain, I tryed turning of and on, I removed the usb stick, and the things is, I never loaded anything all i did was save! is my only hope to reload factory settings???, I got a gig and cant loose all my freaking patterns and sounds!!!!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 25, 2014 @ 08:39 PM
wajmusic
Total Posts:  10
Joined  08-05-2014

I found my problem which had nothing to do with what i did please ignore this ignorance ( I can find the delete button to just remove the post.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 25, 2014 @ 08:51 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
wajmusic - 25 October 2014 08:39 PM

I found my problem which had nothing to do with what i did please ignore this ignorance ( I can find the delete button to just remove the post.

Glad you found the cause of your problem.

There’s no way you can delete a post or the thread, although a moderator could. However, you can edit your post(s), and even the subject (just click on [ Edit ] ). “Solved”, “Never mind”, or “Please delete” make good subjects and/or post content when appropriate.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 25, 2014 @ 11:30 PM
MrMotif
Total Posts:  1122
Joined  10-02-2002

Unless you are particularly covered in shame over this we’d prefer to leave your post because things like this happen to us all and it’s very good for people new to the forums to see that everyone does, let’s say ‘unintentional’ things at first. Is there anyone who’s not failed to save a Mix or overwritten a Voice or Pattern or, well… the Motif learning curve is not crazily steep but it can be cruel at times.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Can’t connect MOXF to Cubase
Next Topic:

Steinberg Prologue Envelope Generator Question ››