mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Motif VST editor"

Posted on: October 24, 2014 @ 07:17 AM
Chopin123
Total Posts:  232
Joined  01-29-2013

Why we don’t have this series of videos in English ? They are original toutorial from yamaha.

http://youtu.be/Rt_635DCRUo

Or I just can’t find it?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 24, 2014 @ 12:10 PM
meatballfulton
Total Posts:  3022
Joined  01-25-2005

Moessieurs not affiliated with Yamaha. It’s a French website run by some Motif enthusiasts.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 24, 2014 @ 05:41 PM
papaphoenix
Total Posts:  1614
Joined  03-09-2004

Hello.

Thank you for watching one of the videos i done for Moessieurs.

I do not work for Yamaha, I collaborate with Yamaha Music France and everything posted on Moessieurs is done in my spare time after work that makes me live.

Moessieurs is a French site created in 2005 dedicated to make available information in French for Motif series.

From the output of the Motif Xs and especially since the release of Motif XF i develop tips, tests and Moessieurs videos alone, there is no more Moessieurs team.

Subtitle a video takes about 2 hours for a 10 minutes video, double a video from French to English takes me twice as long as the development and direct mounting in French, in view of the number of messages complaining my french accent, I decided to stop dubbing (at the time of the Motif XS).

The only subtitled videos are those dedicated to Karma Motif, from the beginning I knew that the number of videos will be reduced at the difference of Motif XF dedicated videos.

Regarding support for VST Editor, there in the Moessieurs banner a google translation tool online, it’s not perfect but it provides the basic informations needed to understand almost all the tricks written in Moessieurs, simply click on it, choose your language and all the navigation through the site is in the language of your choice.

In Moesieurs menu:

XF Series> Editors> Yamaha> Tutorials> VST Editor> Tutorials

There is two tutorials.

Hoping it’s answered your questions and that tutorials can help you for using VST Editor.

Good “surf” on Motifator and Moessieurs;)

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 24, 2014 @ 05:42 PM
Chopin123
Joined  01-29-2013

Seems like very useful tutorial , all procedures with motif and VST editor , they should make one in English like that , you guys would have a little easier time With all of us :)

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 24, 2014 @ 05:47 PM
Chopin123
Joined  01-29-2013

We just posted at the same time........
Ok. Sounds good I will use translation ,those videos look really good btw. thanks a lot !

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 24, 2014 @ 06:12 PM
papaphoenix
Joined  03-09-2004

You’re welcome.
For thoose who don’t know French wording language in the translator tool like they are in French here a little list of translation

English = Anglais
German = Allemand
Spanish = Espagnol
Dutch = Néerlandais
Italian = Italien
Chinese = Chinois
Sweden = Suédois
Norge = Norvégien

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 24, 2014 @ 06:15 PM
Chopin123
Joined  01-29-2013

You’re using cubase AI5 in those toutorials , I just upgraded to 7.5 , are there any differences In VST editor?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 25, 2014 @ 04:11 AM
papaphoenix
Joined  03-09-2004

hi, there is no difference for using the VST Editor, i’m currently working with Cubase 7.5 too.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 25, 2014 @ 12:07 PM
Chopin123
Joined  01-29-2013

I noticed that in 7.5 you have Bethoven or Brahms orchestra set up ready , is there anyway you could use it together with VST editor ,with direct monitoring with motif?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 25, 2014 @ 03:58 PM
papaphoenix
Joined  03-09-2004

Hi, i don’t know i never tried.

[ Ignore ]