mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "SLICE & GET TMP Motif es"

Posted on: October 16, 2014 @ 04:06 PM
ENOO
Total Posts:  144
Joined  07-05-2008

Have sent 2 queries. Do not understand why there is NO RESPONSE/RESOLVE as of yet !

Now in the tutorial it shows that in SLICE (F2) TRIM (SF3)which reads GET TMP. I DO NOT SEE IT bcoz it reads SET END & not GET TMP.

Hope I get some clarification on what I may be doing incorrectly.
Please advise,
Thanq.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 16, 2014 @ 04:18 PM
MrMotif
Total Posts:  1122
Joined  10-02-2002

Everyone here does try to respond to questions as soon as they can but please be aware this is a private and entirely free community. Not only are we ‘not Yamaha,’ but the instrument you own is more than 10 years old so you may need extra patience in terms of getting support. Most people who use an ES have probably acquired whatever knowledge they are ever going to acquire and so they tend not to look at the forums as much as say an XS/XF or MOXF owner, who is probably only half way up (or down!) the learning curve!

That said, we are here to try and help. In your question, which tutorial are you referring to? Video, Written, etc? Best to be as precise as you possibly can about what material and exactly ‘where’ the instructions are that don’t seem to line up with your experiences.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 16, 2014 @ 04:41 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
ENOO - 16 October 2014 04:06 PM

[...]Now in the tutorial it shows that in SLICE (F2) TRIM (SF3)which reads GET TMP. I DO NOT SEE IT bcoz it reads SET END & not GET TMP.

Hope I get some clarification on what I may be doing incorrectly.

If this is what you’re looking at…
http://www.motifator.com/storage/support/SLICEsbs.pdf
...then it’s the wrong tutorial. That’s for the original Motif (Classic), not the ES.

See this support article for the ES…
http://www.motifator.com/index.php/support/view/mastering_the_sample_slice_function_in_a_motif_es
...and download the PDF from that link.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 17, 2014 @ 12:41 PM
ENOO
Total Posts:  144
Joined  07-05-2008

Appreciate it. yes I was looking @ the incorrect tutorial.
Thanq.
Would u please help/advise on a couple of queries in ref: USR VOICE & SAMPLE VOICES that have been posted recently by me.
Highly appreciate a response.
Again, Thanq.

[ Ignore ]