mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "MOXF VOICE CHANGE VOLUME LOWER PART OF THE SPLIT"

Posted on: September 23, 2014 @ 10:28 AM
Joshman
Total Posts:  208
Joined  10-28-2013

I JUST loaded some of the new B’s Knees Hammond Organ sounds and they are all great !  I am working with one of the double manuals where the lower half of the keyboard is used for comping and the top for leads.  The lower part of the split is too loud and I want to lower the volume for that part of the split, but I do not know how to do that to a voice. I have done that very easily in a performance but the voice is different.  Can anyone tell me how to do this? Many Thanks

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 23, 2014 @ 04:08 PM
zpink
Total Posts:  427
Joined  08-02-2014

Not sure if this is the best way to do it since I’ve never had to myself. I’m always using the editor, but I guess this could also be done by some menu diving on the MOXF itself.
If you have a keyboard split in a voice, there must different elements with different Note ranges so if you find the ones with the range at the lower end, you could lower the filter gain for those.

Unless someone that knows more than me answers, try that! ;-)

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 25, 2014 @ 01:15 PM
bruceglan
Total Posts:  23
Joined  06-24-2014

Hi Joshman, In voice mode press edit, this lights up the common mode button first, then press number 1 button in part select so you can edit the individual elements. The screen will show the wave form information and top left shows “EL 1” (in small letters for some reason easy to miss). If you then press the part select buttons till you find the element that’s too loud/quiet. Then press the AMP button (F 4) and the first highlighted section is “level”. Just lower it to the level you want.

I hope this is correct as I’m new to this myself but it has worked for me.

Cheers
Bruce

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 25, 2014 @ 03:30 PM
cmayhle
Total Posts:  3116
Joined  10-05-2011

Remember, any Edits to a USER VOICE that you wish to retain requires that you execute the STORE function...otherwise the Edit(s) will be lost once you navigate away.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ sample full message
Next Topic:

Instrument Definition Files for Cubase ››