mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Change voice keeping arpeggio?"

Posted on: September 19, 2014 @ 10:12 AM
dkupers
Total Posts:  8
Joined  09-19-2014

Just moved up from an NP-V80 to the S70XS. Man, everything else than the latter can be considered ‘My First Sony’;)
Just a quick question I couldn’t find the answer for: Is it possible to keep arpeggio-settings while changing a voice? I’d like to try out a few strings with the same arpeggio.

While typing this I’ve got a second question. Does Yamaha have a white paper describing the Motif XS?

Greetings,
Dethmer.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 19, 2014 @ 11:51 AM
MrMotif
Total Posts:  1122
Joined  10-02-2002

When you’re playing a Voice you’re generally trying out different arpeggios with that Voice. To do the reverse it’s probably best to be in Performance mode as you can then assign an arpeggio and then switch Voices while preserving your arpeggio selection.

From the home page here, clicking on each instrument’s ‘support’ tab opens a drop down menu and in ‘articles’ you will find what constitutes a white paper (and then some!) on each model.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 22, 2014 @ 10:16 AM
dkupers
Total Posts:  8
Joined  09-19-2014

Thanks Mr.
The articles are very helpfull. But I was merely hoping on something from Yamaha which would describe the XS ‘chipset’ used in the Motif XS and the S70XS/S90XS. Ah well, I’ll learn by doing.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Pitch bend questions
Next Topic:

Studio Manager ››