mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "MOXF 6/8 USER BANKS U1 - U2 -U3"

Posted on: September 20, 2014 @ 08:58 PM
Joshman
Total Posts:  208
Joined  10-28-2013

Are all voices located in User banks U1,U2, U3, also found somewhere else in the Preset banks or does that just apply to User Bank 3 only ?
The reason I ask that question is because just in case you wanted to store other sounds in U1 or U2 and didn’t want to sacrifice the factory sounds currently residing there.
Many thanks

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 20, 2014 @ 09:03 PM
cmayhle
Total Posts:  3116
Joined  10-05-2011
Joshman - 20 September 2014 08:58 PM

Are all voices located in User banks U1,U2, U3, also found somewhere else in the Preset banks or does that just apply to User Bank 3 only ?
The reason I ask that question is because just in case you wanted to store other sounds in U1 or U2 and didn’t want to sacrifice the factory sounds currently residing there.
Many thanks

All USER VOICE BANKS are duplicates of the Preset VOICES.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 20, 2014 @ 09:14 PM
Joshman
Total Posts:  208
Joined  10-28-2013

Great Thanks!
I was thinking about getting the Vintage Keys and Knees B’s Libraries and was giving consideration in using U1 and U2 one for keys and the other for organs..
Thanks

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 20, 2014 @ 11:12 PM
jimbowal
Total Posts:  94
Joined  06-13-2014

Joshman,

The manual for the MOXF Vintage Keys version states default loading (VNTGKEYS.X6A - All file) is to USR3 Bank Voices A01 to H16.
I don’t know about the Bs’Knees MOXF version as I don’t have that.  However, the XS manual states USR3 Bank Voices A01 to H16.
If you want to use USR1 and USR2 respectively you’ll have to load the files differently.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Which tutorial video is best
Next Topic:

Recording mute track data in song mode ››