mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Song Mode - Advanced Effects Disappear Upon Saving to Card or Switching to Another Song!"

Posted on: September 13, 2014 @ 09:36 PM
jared.a.rapp
Total Posts:  6
Joined  09-13-2014

When I create a song in Song Mode (the 16-layer multi-track feature), I am able to edit the first 8 tracks to such a degree that I can change the amps/distortion the way I want. But if I accidentally switch to another song file, all of those effects get erased.

Additionally, those same effects that I add to my sounds (such as distortion, amp settings, lows, mids, highs) will just be deleted upon saving the song. This is SO annoying, and has been happening to me for years. How can I save ALL filters to each of the first eight tracks in song mode so they will be there even if I accidentally switch to another song or save the song to my media card?

Does anyone know what issue I’m speaking about?

I create a lot of metal music and heavily edit the guitar parameters on a constant basis in my songs, and I’m sick and tired of having to do ALL of the distortions/equalization over and over again every time I retrieve my song from the media card.

If there is any way I can fix this issue, PLEASE help!! I will be so grateful.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 13, 2014 @ 09:48 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

Welcome to the forum.

You have to STORE the mix before you save the Song. See:
http://www.motifator.com/index.php/archive/viewthread/170330/

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 14, 2014 @ 12:16 PM
jared.a.rapp
Joined  09-13-2014

I will try this, and if what I’m talking about doesn’t work, I will post a YouTube video of my issue. Is it allowed in the forum to post a quick YouTube link of my specific issue if I try your suggestions and try the advice in the older post?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 14, 2014 @ 07:58 PM
jared.a.rapp
Joined  09-13-2014

I think I figured out my issue! Thanks!!! :D

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 14, 2014 @ 08:38 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
jared.a.rapp - 14 September 2014 07:58 PM

I think I figured out my issue! Thanks!!! :D

You’re welcome - glad you seem to have it sorted out.

[ Ignore ]