mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Can a Song (or Pattern) include a Performance?"

Posted on: September 09, 2014 @ 01:45 AM
muscarella
Total Posts:  542
Joined  11-01-2003

I think I read somewhere that the Parts can be converted into discreet tracks within a Song/Pattern but it’s no longer a Performance, just a handy way to move a Performance with Voices you like into Song mode.

Am I getting that right?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 09, 2014 @ 03:59 AM
cmayhle
Total Posts:  3116
Joined  10-05-2011
muscarella - 09 September 2014 01:45 AM

I think I read somewhere that the Parts can be converted into discreet tracks within a Song/Pattern but it’s no longer a Performance, just a handy way to move a Performance with Voices you like into Song mode.

Am I getting that right?

You may be referring to this MIXING JOB:

[SF3] PERFORM (Performance)
“This convenient operation lets you copy certain settings of the four Parts in a performance to the [Song/Pattern] Mixing program currently being edited.”

You can find the reference to this MIXING JOB on page 121 of the MOX Reference Manual.

Similar is this MIXING TEMPLATE:

[SF2] PERFORM (Performance)
“This convenient operation lets you copy certain settings of the each Part in a performance to the [Song/Pattern] Mixing program currently being edited.”

You can find the reference to this MIXING TEMPLATE on page 115 of the MOX Reference Manual.

Please review the references in the Manual, and let us know:  Are either (or both) of these the type of operation you are interested in?

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Question about MoX midi interfaces for ipad.
Next Topic:

Ending Performances Tips ››